WHAT IS #TRAPADRIVE? .



This is a gain Train Hash Tag that was invented by a guy that goes by @Trapafasa on Twitter. Tweeps always ask who is @Trapafasa is he Kenyan? Is he South African?  Don't even ask me,maybe one day he'll tell us. All I/We know is that he is a big wig on Twitter,has a lot of followers and He is also influential in his own way. His Twitter Bio says BLOGGER/INFLUENCER/PHOTOGRAPHER.


He came up with the drive I believe in early 2017 and I can say it has been so effective to all the new users on Twitter and they  can all attest to that fact. As for me I have gained more than 6k followers in less than 3months something that I didn't expect to happen this quick.
 We all want to be famous on Twitter and you'll find us tweeting crazy and funny stuff to either be relevant or maintain our relevance on social media. And all that happens under the #TrapaDrive .The drive is now on a worldwide course and soon the world will be under the #TrapaDrive cloud. It has overtaken all the gain trains on Twitter and I believe Instagram will soon come to be.
In #TrapaDrive there's no harm in following and there's no great feeling like seeing yourself gain followers from all over the world . I have done my research and I can now conclude by reporting, #TrapaDrive is the king of all Gain trains in the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOV GUYO COMMISSIONS CHERAB COMMUNITY CONSERVANCY HQ AT KORBESA. MERTI SUB COUNTY .

HON.MUMINA BONAYA DONATES KSH 1MILLION TO ISIOLO BODABODA ASSOCIATION.

GOV GUYO AMOUNG THE TOP REVENUE GENERATING GOVERNORS IN KENYA.