THIS MAN.MWENDA THIRIBI.

We waited and the names were all mentioned. It was a great gratitude  to Dr M.A  Kuti that we received the  news of nomination  our sibling Waziri MWENDA THIRIBI. We understand that the following appointment by our Governor has been receiving mixed reactions from a section of isiolo residents who also happen to  be the members of our United in diversity community exhibited in the ballot boxes in favor of H.E DR M.A Kuti. 

A section of our diverse Community still feel that the Ameru didn't deserve the finance docket .A further disappointment to me is also caused by my fellow  Ameru Actions,Who belive that the Governor pulled a wrong stunt "Nomination of Waziri Mwenda Thiribi"

Brethren I think we should desist from demoralizing Governor Kuti but learn to accommodate him. He could be going through fights as a result of the move he made "Giving the Ameru the finance Docket" In as Much he could have given someone you least expected. I choose not to be among those who fight the bold move he made to trust Mwenda  Thiribi with isiolo finance Docket. I Thank him for recognizing and rewarding our sibling with the finance Docket. I feel Mwenda Thiribi will streamline the county, I believe he is a horse equal to the task . I believe he'll use the  position to heal Isiolo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOV GUYO COMMISSIONS CHERAB COMMUNITY CONSERVANCY HQ AT KORBESA. MERTI SUB COUNTY .

HON.MUMINA BONAYA DONATES KSH 1MILLION TO ISIOLO BODABODA ASSOCIATION.

GOV GUYO AMOUNG THE TOP REVENUE GENERATING GOVERNORS IN KENYA.