WAKATI NI SASA. INCOMING GOVERNOR HON ABDI IBRAHIM GUYO.

HON ABDI IBRAHIM GUYO. INCOMING GOVERNOR ISIOLO COUNTY. 

  “I will tell you what I will do and what I will not do. I will not serve that in which I no longer believe and I promise to fully deliver once elected” The honesty in Hon Guyo's statement the first time I met him made me make my decision right there and then. 

Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not the President, Governors  and government officials, but the voters of this country.   

 To my people of Isiolo, it's our right to make sure we choose the right person to govern us. We are the people, We have the power and  I believe in our right state of mind, the next Governor of Isiolo county should be Hon Guyo Abdi Ibrahim because I believe in power sharing.  

Through his manefisto in service delivery and Job allocations every community in  Isiolo has been assured a seat at the high table. It's high time the people of Isiolo operate on a HIGH  in ensuring we elect the best governor who is Kayole. Chagua Kayole mtu wangu. #FormNiGuyo 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOV GUYO COMMISSIONS CHERAB COMMUNITY CONSERVANCY HQ AT KORBESA. MERTI SUB COUNTY .

HON.MUMINA BONAYA DONATES KSH 1MILLION TO ISIOLO BODABODA ASSOCIATION.

GOV GUYO AMOUNG THE TOP REVENUE GENERATING GOVERNORS IN KENYA.