MY AGGRANDIZED SERVICE DELIVERY TO BULA PESA WARD.

Via MCA Idd Hassan Kimathi

Bula Pesa Ward which is home to more than 25k residents is demarcated as follows ; Cabrose paved Mater care Hospital road to Isiolo River down to LMD Bridge to Trojan.

His excellency the Governor, Roads C.E.C. Mr. Sime, Chief Officer Roads Madam Rukia and I have enjoyed a good working relationship for the better being of Bula Pesa ward and Isiolo at large .
Murraming of four roads is currently undergoing in upper Bulapesa ward and the work is almost completed. In fact at 89% level of completion.
Bill of Quantities for 3 more roads in the lower parts of Bula pesa has already been drafted and its out and I presume true work will Start anytime soon.

I call on all Lower Bula pesa residents to express Diligence, endurance and bearance as we wait for the contractors to begin their work as soon as possible. The only work left for the county government is to supervise .

I Urge on all residents to also keep tabs on the roads' construction and should also be in liaison with C.E.C Roads Sime, C.O Rukia and I. I call upon the respective area development committees to make sure that no poor workmanship is going on. In such cases, I believe the area development committee  should act with speed to inform me.

I commit my self to perform my duties with the entire Bulapesa ward dwellings at heart and indiscriminately.
View me as your unfeigned servant and support me to serve you even better God willing.
Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOV GUYO COMMISSIONS CHERAB COMMUNITY CONSERVANCY HQ AT KORBESA. MERTI SUB COUNTY .

HON.MUMINA BONAYA DONATES KSH 1MILLION TO ISIOLO BODABODA ASSOCIATION.

GOV GUYO AMOUNG THE TOP REVENUE GENERATING GOVERNORS IN KENYA.